Home Trends that Mom Will Love!
Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and it got me thinking: What home trends or designs are must-haves for Moms?
Whether you're a family with young children, teenagers, or adult children, there are some must-haves that can make a big difference in the comfort and functionality of your home. You might be surprised by number five!
The List, in No Particular Order
1. A functional (and yes, pretty!) kitchen: The kitchen is often called “the heart of the home,” so for families, it's especially important to have a space that's functional and practical. Large islands are popular and can provide extra seating and work
space, while ample storage and counter space can make meal prep and clean-up easier.
2. Plenty of storage space: Most families accumulate a lot of stuff, from sports equipment to holiday decorations. Storage space, both inside and outside the home, can help keep everything organized and clutter-free.
3. A designated family room or gathering space: Individual spaces are important for family members to relax and unwind, but having a designated family room or gathering space can provide a spot for the whole crew to come together and spend quality time playing games, watching movies, or just chatting.
4. Outdoor living space: Outdoor living spaces, like a deck, patio, lawn, or even a refreshing pool, provides a great spot for family gatherings, barbecues, or simply relaxing in the fresh air. Having a safe and secure yard can also be a bonus for families with young children or pets.
5. A home office or study space: Whether it's for work, homework, or hobbies, having a dedicated home office or study space can be a game-changer for families. This can be a separate room, a quiet corner of a larger space, or even a custom-built workspace that meets your family's specific needs.
One Last Thought
Mom might not say so, but a relaxing bedroom with an ensuite is great for unwinding at the end of a long day of working and caring for her family!
Wishing all the Moms a great day of celebration and hoping that they can create a home that meets the needs of their own tribe.
Happy Mother’s Day!